Last updated: April 2023
Acceptance of Terms
Description of Services
The services consists of the following; an app, that can be downloaded via Apple App Store or Google Play, a webservice, and a touch screen (collectively "Services"). The Services, including any updates, enhancements, and/or new features, are subject to these TOU.
Your account is personal and may not be transferred to other parties. Only you may use your account. You will choose a password and a username. You are entirely responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your password and account
Your username is your real name and cannot be modified. In the app you can choose an alias, which will be displayed to other users.
Your alias may not:
- belong to - or give the impression of belonging to - other users.
- be misleading about your identity.
- conflict with the rights of other parties (IP or copyright).
- be vulgar or offensive.
- contain your community/association name or 'Wicomico' unless you have received our permission to do so.
You may not share content from the app elsewhere. This includes messages sent through the Services, screenshots, recordings, ect..
You may not use the app to share/store content that:
- contains personal/sensitive information.
- provides or requests personal information about other users.
- is threatening, harassing, stalking, bullying, abusive, or otherwise transgressive and intimidating to the subject.
- is misleading or false.
- is, or contains, material that is vulgar, obscene or illegal.
- conflicts with the rights of a third party.
- contains data that contains viruses, corrupted files or similar software/programs.
- links to information or downloads that are not legal to distribute.
- falsifies, deletes, or otherwise conceals the credit of the original author.
- is a violation of applicable law.
- goes against the ethos of the community, which may be described in local guidelines
Wicomico and the services administrators, has no obligation to monitor the Services. However, they reserves the right to review and to remove any materials in its sole discretion.
Wicomico reserves the right, in collaboration with the administrators of the services, to terminate your access to the Services at any time, without notice, for any reason whatsoever.
Wicomico reserves the right at all times to disclose any information as Wicomico deems necessary to satisfy any applicable law, regulation, legal process or governmental request, or to edit, refuse to post or to remove any information or materials, in whole or in part, in Wicomico's sole discretion.